To demonstrate appreciation to the Injective Spanish community, Injective is launching a lucky check-in Twitter campaign 🪐
20 lucky winners will be chosen to share $1,000 USDT, to be distributed on the Injective canonical chain mainnet. Each winner will be rewarded with $50 USDT.
Activity period: October 22, 2021 — November 1, 2021 at 12:00 AM UTC.
- Follow the official Injective account @InjectiveLabs on Twitter
- Follow the Spanish community account @InjectiveLabsES on Twitter
- Tweet your Injective Chain wallet address (this address will begin with the letters inj). You can create a new Injective Chain wallet address by simply connecting to the Injective Hub via your MetaMask or Ledger wallet (https://hub.injective.network/)
- Like, retweet and tag 3 friends with #InjectiveSpanishCommunity in your tweet
- Join the Spanish community on Telegram (https://t.me/InjectiveSpanish)
- Here is a sample tweet
Qualifying for rewards:
- 20 winners will be selected randomly
- Maximum of 1 prize per eligible account
- Winners must be following @InjectiveLabs and @InjectiveLabsES on Twitter
- Winners must have joined the Spanish community group on Telegram (https://t.me/InjectiveSpanish)
- Winners must have provided their Injective Chain wallet address
- Allocation per prize is the equivalent of $50 USDT
- Rewards will be distributed upon the canonical chain mainnet release
Note: All rewards are subject to review by the Injective Labs team. Any decision regarding rewards is final and cannot be altered.
The Injective Spanish Community Twitter Campaign
It’s thrilling to see the growth and participation of the Injective community all over the world. All contributions and efforts from each individual are greatly valued among the Injective community.
The Injective Spanish community spontaneously created a number of social media channels to help connect blockchain enthusiasts and allow more people to know about Injective. This Twitter campaign is just a small gesture to show appreciation. Everyone is encouraged to stand out and lead their language communities in the future.
As a community-driven project, the flourishing of the Injective community depends on you! Let’s rock together.
Injective is a custom interoperable layer one protocol for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications. Injective was created using the Cosmos SDK and is able to achieve instant transaction finality while sustaining lightning fast speeds. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by Pantera Capital.