Though February was a short month, there was no slowing down for the Injective ecosystem. With plenty of integrations and ecosystem updates, Injective continued on the rise, hitting new milestones with its on-chain TVL and trading volume.
Injective also saw a surge of growth within its community with the recently launched Ninja Masters Ambassador Program. Aimed at bringing in and fostering new dedicated members within the community, the Ninja Masters Ambassador Program kick started a new season of Injective growth and adoption.
For a recap of February, check out this highlight reel 👇
Solana Composability Comes to Injective
Through the Wormhole integration, Solana assets are now live on Injective, bringing forth new forms of composability to the entire Web3 ecosystem. Injective will serve as the primary Layer-1 gateway for Solana assets to enter the broader Cosmos ecosystem, unlocking a diverse array of new DeFi primitives and opportunities.
Injective Community Launches Ninja Masters Ambassador Program
On February 21st, the Injective community announced the launch of the brand-new Ninja Masters Ambassador Program. The program will allow participants to engage with Injective like never before while also enabling participants to earn exclusive rewards, INJ tokens and perks unavailable to the general public.
Join the official Injective Discord sever now to automatically enter the ambassador program and earn the Ninja role! Please be sure to read the complete program details here. The guide will serve as a handy tool for you and provides an overview of all program components.
Injective Global Virtual Hackathon Registration Ongoing
The first-ever Injective Global Virtual Hackathon is quickly approaching, with up to $1M in prizes and seed funding to further support the brightest Web3 builders.
The hackathon will consist of four discrete phases aimed at guiding developers from idea to product release. A detailed schedule will be available on the official Injective Hackathon website in March when the hackathon begins.
Build the future of finance with Injective by registering here and pioneer true Web3 innovation today!
Injective Ecosystem Updates
Helix: Top 10 DEX on CMC & Asset Listing
With new upgrades, assets listings and institutional integrations, Helix is now the fastest growing, and most liquid, DEX in crypto and has become a top 10 DEX according to CoinMarketCap. Volume has hit up to $286 million in one week alone, with a peak daily trading volume reaching $85 million!
Get started on Helix:
- Trade on Helix: Link
- Trade and Earn on Helix: Link
- Deposit assets with fiat currencies: Link
- Deposit assets via Injective Bridge: Link
Frontrunner Android App Is Live
Frontrunner, the premier sports predictions dApp, launched its mobile app! Users can now directly interface with Frontrunner from their phones, create accounts in seconds without crypto wallets, and access prediction markets built on Injective’s decentralized infrastructure.
Download the app on Android: Link
Wavely Released New UI
Wavely is an exchange dApp built on Injective that keeps delivering new features to the community. This month, Wavely released a few UX improvements and a UI makeover to its users including a step-by-step on how to deposit and trade.
This new version is highly intuitive and allows new users to easily access the Injective ecosystem.
To learn more, read a deep dive blog here into the founding story of Wavely and how to get started.
Astroport: More Assets on Injective Testnet
Last month, Astroport has launched its public testnet on Injective. This month, it continues to add more assets on the testnet including AVAX, MATIC, APE, SOL, CRV, CVX, ATOM, SHIB and AAVE, and well-positioned itself to the mainnet.
Injective Chain Updates
Integrations with Injective
In February, Injective completed a few integrations with partners to achieve higher levels of interoperability and reach mass adoption.
- Skip is integrating the Injective network in order to make Injective the only truly MEV resistant blockchain.
- Injective became one of the first blockchains to integrate Canto, a blockchain built to deliver on the promise of DeFi.
- Chiliz, a leading blockchain for sports and entertainment, integrated with Injective for a wide range of synergies to take shape.
- Kucoin is integrating the Injective mainnet, bringing native INJ to a wide cohort of users.
- The largest next generation bank, Revolut, integrated $INJ. With over 25 million users, this integration will lead to a new era of mass adoption.
New Validators Join Injective
Along with the growth of INJ stakers, several new validators onboarded to Injective this month. The new additions include Lavender.Five, Psycho and Cosmology. Users can delegate tokens and check each validator’s status on the Injective Hub.
More validators allow the Injective network to become more decentralized, while still retaining the fastest block time in the industry, alongside instant transaction finality.
February Injective Stats
- Injective processed over 170 million on-chain transactions.
- Injective produced over 27 million blocks on mainnet.
- A total of 9,463 INJ was burned through weekly burn auctions, and a total of 5.6 million INJ has been burned to date.
- All exchange dApps built on Injective have achieved a cumulative trading volume of $8.6 billion since mainnet.
- The TVL (Total Value Locked) on Injective Chain reached over $213 million.
- The INJ staking APR on Injective is now 16.56%, with over 32 million INJ staked.
- Injective has become the fastest blockchain in the Cosmos ecosystem, with 1.1 block time on mainnet and 25,000 TPS.
Injective Community Updates
The Injective Labs team joined numerous Twitter Spaces this month to discuss the latest contributions to Injective, speak to ecosystem partners and provide commentary on the current industry.
Here is a roundup of the shows and Twitter Spaces from this month:
- Twitter Spaces with IDG Capital and Pantera
- Eric Chen joins Twitter Spaces hosted by Band Protocol
- Eric Chen joins Twitter Spaces hosted by definaut
- Eric Chen joins the interview hosted by Cosmos Youtuber Cryptocito
- Eric Chen joins the interview hosted by Bites Digital Group
- Eric Chen joins the interview hosted by BSC News
- Eric Chen joins the interview hosted by Don Cryptonium
- Eric Chen joins the interview hosted by Flipside
Buzzworthy Community News:
- Injective hosted a community call on Discord and went over the Ninja Ambassador Program, new ecosystem launches and more.
- Aki Network hosted a referral campaign to help Injective identify a group of ambassadors to represent its vision and values.
- Injective Labs is running one of the top validators on Mars Protocol, opening up new synergies moving forward.
- Injective stays on the top 10 trending assets on the validator Staking Rewards dashboard.
- A deep dive article about Injective by CoinMarketCap
- An introductory thread on how Injective is designed to host the future of finance by AltCryptoGems founder Sjuul
- A statistical infographic about Injective staking information by Iryna, the blockchain manager of Injective validator Everstake
- An Injective weekly report by Injective validator Stakely.
- A short guide on how to stake INJ on Keplr by Injective validator Swiss Staking.
- A round-up thread on the Injective ecosystem highlights by Injective validator Helio Staking.
- A deep dive thread on why Injecitve is a game-changing blockchain by community member Altcoin Gold.
- A thread on Injective ecosystem by data aggregation platform RootData.
- A tweet on why Injective by Injective ambassador Joshyy.
- A creative art piece made by Injective ambassador Chad.
- An Injective ecosystem map created by Coin98 Analytics showcasing a positive sign for the future of the ecosystem.
- An Injective ecosystem map created by HC Capital showcasing the fastest growing community pioneering a new world of finance.
- A comparison graphic showing Injective reaching the highest TPS among popular blockchains by Cosmos Allday.
- An infographic summarizing the Ninja Masters Ambassador Program by Cosmos Insider.
- An infographic showing the highlighted news in Injective’s January update by Cosmos Daily.
- Injective will co-host the “Cosmos on Tap” event with friends in Cosmos on March 2 during ETH Denver. Feel free to join and learn the latest developments within Cosmos!
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain optimized for building the premier Web3 finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful plug-and-play modules for creating unmatched dApps. INJ is the native asset that powers Injective and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.