Injective has officially released its fiat on-ramp with Kado!
Injective users can now convert between fiat currency and digital assets in a single transaction. This is made possible because of Injective’s integration with Kado, a leading fiat on-ramp solution.
With this new integration, Injective continues to move forward in bringing crypto to the masses, allowing any user to easily onboard into the Injective ecosystem.
What is Kado?
Kado is a Web3 payment infrastructure provider that provides a fiat-to-crypto platform. Kado aims to solve the two key challenges that users and businesses face when looking to onboard users into Web3 - access and utility.
- Access: The ability to move between fiat and crypto is far too complicated, costly, time-consuming, and riddled with roadblocks.
- Utility: Today there is significant unrealized potential of crypto utility in the real world. Kado is here to close the gap in order to drive real-world utility, whether that be in the form of merchant payments, off-ramping to your bank account to pay bills with crypto, remittances and many more untapped use cases.
How Does This Impact the Injective Community?
This new integration will positively benefit both developers building on Injective and end-users.
Developers creating new dApps on Injective can now provide their users with a seamless fiat onboarding experience by simply connecting with the new fiat on-ramp API provided by Kado. This in turn eradicates a major pain point for both novice and crypto-native users when engaging with Web3 applications.
Given, Injective’s growing interoperability with prominent layer 1 networks, developers will have built-in, interoperable fiat on-ramping solutions for their users, widening the potential audience and reach of their applications.
Kado enables users to access crypto with familiar finance options (i.e. credit card, ACH bank transfer, or wire transfer). Users can send their assets directly to their Injective wallet to be used immediately across dApps built in the ecosystem. Users can skip high fees, unnecessary wait times, and multiple wallet transfers by utilizing the simple fiat on-ramp solution. Users can also off-ramp their assets easily to their preferred bank account through the same intuitive platform.
How does it work (end-user)?
Kado’s on/off-ramp services are integrated with the US Automated Clearing House (ACH), Wire Transfer, Visa, and Mastercard. This allows Injective users to convert fiat and digital assets with non-custodial wallets in a single click.
To convert fiat to crypto on Injective:
- Sign up for a Kado account here: https://app.kado.money/signup
- Login to your account and verify your details
- Choose “Ramp” on the left side and enter the number of tokens you want to purchase
- Select Injective in the network dropdown menu
- Connect your MetaMask wallet and enter your INJ address in the “Send To” destination
- Select your preferred payment method and confirm
Kado will offer the fastest time-to-wallet, lowest fees, and best asset prices exclusively for Injective users.
How does it work (developer)?
Injective and Kado both aim to provide the best user experience. Any application built on Injective can easily integrate with Kado and direct Injective users to their frontend with a variety of lightweight integration methods:
- Link out experience to Kado’s web app
- Widget iFrame Integration: Implement the Kado On/Off-Ramp directly in your application, so users can stay on your website or mobile app.
API Integration: Implement the Kado payment rails directly into your application’s UI/UX, and have control over the user flow, experience, and branding. No Kado branding or widget is necessary.
The launch of Kado in the Injective ecosystem brings the easiest, fastest, and cheapest way to natively onboard fiat into any application in the Injective ecosystem. A new era of Web3 mass adoption is being spearheaded by builders on Injective.
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain optimized for building the premier Web3 finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful plug-and-play modules for creating unmatched dApps. INJ is the native asset that powers Injective and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
Kado is a technology company that provides web3 payments infrastructure to crypto-based web and mobile applications. Their on/off-ramp-as-a-service can be integrated in less than 10 minutes and enables users to buy or sell digital assets via ACH, Wire Transfer, and with Visa and Mastercard in over 150 countries. With a focus on accelerating global web3 adoption, Kado is backed by leading crypto investment firms Hashed, Race Capital, Collab+Currency, Republic Capital, and Circle Ventures. Start using Kado today at https://kado.money/.