Another Equinox Staking surprise drop has now been launched. This time friends at PARSIQ sponsored the event and dropped $10,000 worth of PARSIQ tokens (PRQ) to Injective users.
Injective collaborated with PARSIQ earlier this year to enable fully automated decentralized trading. This will allow Injective users to set custom rules that automatically execute trades and other functions based on predefined parameters.
PARSIQ is a blockchain monitoring and workflow automation platform that has introduced smart triggers to the crypto world. PARSIQ allows real-time on-chain events to trigger off-chain actions, giving developers the possibility to automate workflows which helps create endless avenues to interact with real world applications.
PARSIQ enables IFTTT rule sets. IFTTT stands for “If This Then That”. Put simply, IFTTT services allow users to group a number of actions that are automatically executed. For example, “If Bitcoin drops below $50K, buy $100 worth of Ethereum”.
The full excel sheet showing the winners can be found here
Start staking on Injective for a chance to win the next drop while also earning up to a 29% APY here
- The individual must have a minimum of 100 INJ successfully delegated to one of the validators participating in Equinox staking
The specific reward amount is based on the amount of INJ that a person staked. So, a person with 200 INJ would receive more ETH relative to a person who only staked 100 INJ.
However if a linear distribution had been used, someone who staked 1M INJ would likely receive nearly all of the rewards while another person with 100 INJ would receive virtually nothing. So to make this process fair a bonding curve was utilized as illustrated below.
Within this form of distribution someone with more INJ would receive a higher reward amount but this amount would decrease over time.
These are the steps used to distribute the rewards:
- 149 individuals were randomly chosen from the pool of stakers (this was done to ensure fairness and to also provide a meaningful reward amount to each user)
- The stakers were then ranked based on the amount of their INJ holding
- The individual with the highest amount of INJ (rank 1) holding within this pool was given $105.817444 in PRQ
- The rank 2 user was given $105.109638, etc.
- This pattern continued until the 149th person was given $39.190203 in PRQ
- The price of PRQ snapshot was taken today and was pegged to $2.02
- The PRQ was then transferred to each winner (making sure to cover any and all gas fees in the process)
- The full excel sheet showing the winners can be found here (please used CMD + F on a Mac to search for your wallet address or use CNTRL + F on a PC)
Injective is collaborating with a number of top projects in the space to carry out more surprise token drops.
Stay tuned as more surprise token drops are released in the coming days!
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain optimized for building the premier Web3 finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful plug-and-play modules for creating unmatched dApps. INJ is the native asset that powers Injective and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.